And The Liebster Award goes to…. taan-taan-taan-taaaaaan!
When I started blogging I didn’t realize that I was at risk of people actually reading my ramblings. After the initial “oh shit, somebody found me”, I’m glad to announce I’m enjoying this new blogging vice very much. It’s a great substitute for my heroin addiction.
I want to give my thank you speech in style, so please picture me waving my right concaved hand, Miss America style, as you read this post. Thank you Pikachu for nominating me! It is such an honor to have been nominated along with so many other amazing actresses… wait, I was saving that for the Oscars. Scratch that! Thank you girl!
ABOUT THE AWARD
The goal of the Liebster Award is to help generate attention toward new and upcoming bloggers. Here are the participating rules:
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Answer the question designated by the blogger who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 3-5 other bloggers with less than 3000 followers.
- Make up a set of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
- Where are you from? Originally from Brazil, then escaped the madness and currently living in Hawaii
- What is the most prized possession you own? My dog, Zoe and my hubby’s junk
- Why did you start blogging? I can’t remember shit; I want to remember my life when I’m old; I feel like I’m getting old; It’s fucking free and therefore, cheaper than therapy; It’s easier to type than it is to write in cursive, plus I can do it from work and nobody notices notice. I think.
- Future goals? In the near future is to buy a home and have babies… in the future future is to road trip from Alaska to Argentina on VW van full of kids.
- Biggest inspiration? First of all I’d like to thank God, without him this movie would not be possible… damn it! I did it again!
- Places you’ve traveled? Brazil, Tahiti, Bali, Japan
- Favorite song at the moment? “Wish you were here”
- Biggest accomplishment? I’m self-taught in English
- Biggest fear? To not have children of my own
- You. In 3 words? at the moment I’d have to say it’s ROLLER-FUCKING-COASTER
- One change you would make to better you self and your life? Stop saying no… say yes to new opportunities
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS
- I am The Bubble Whisperer. (I’m not kidding http://www.Facebook.com/TheBubbleWhisperer)
- I’m obsessed with blogging
- I’ve been (unsuccessfully) trying to get pregnant since Feb/2013
- Sometimes I skip a shower, never 2 days in a row, but I promise I don’t stink. I live in Hawaii so I can just jump in the ocean
- In the last 30 days I’ve watched all 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother and just started watching it all over again.
- I worked on the TV shows Lost, The North Shore, and Hawaii 5-0
- I’m learning to play the acoustic guitar
- I think burping is awesome!
- I drink coffee and wine… for your protection. And you’re welcome!
- I hate getting rained on, unless I’m filming The Notebook, in which case rain is very much welcome.
- I’m too sincere for my own good… don’t ask me if you look good unless you can handle my answer
Infertility, why me? Because, my friend, we’re on the same fucking boat!
LadyGooGooGaGa: because I love your funniness!
My PCOS: We don’t wear the same pearl necklace but we shop at the same jewelry store.
The Mamafesto: because I really enjoy reading your posts!
Waiting for Baby Bird: because I admire your faith and your conduct is very inspiring to others with infertility issues like myself
Please also check out my nominator’s (is that a word?) blog, http://pikachu4you.wordpress.com/
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1) Who are you?
2) Why did you start blogging?
3) How do you really feel about Facebook?
4) If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
5) What are your pet peeves?
6) What inspires you?
7) Does God exist?
8) Can you cry under water?
9) Where have you traveled to?
10) What’s your current short term goal?
11) What does your life look like 20 years from now?