And The Award Goes to…. ME! Again!
This must be a record! I WAS NOMINATED BY MY NOMINEE!! Two Liebster Awards in 1 day! I’m very flattered you think I’m funny This Cyster and no, I do not sound like I write… if you met me you would probably think “Did she have a bowl of retarded for breakfast?”. However, neighbors or not I am sure we would be friends as I always have margaritas and wine at the house to lure people like you in. 😉
For regulations about the award please read this.
QUESTIONS FOR ME FROM MY NOMINEE:
1) Who are you?
I’m Daniela, The Bubble Whisperer, I’m a wannabe mama who Mother Nature has declared war against. Not sure why she’s being a hater, I’ve always played on her team. I’m originally from Brazil and I’m self-taught in English (this one if for you ThinCyster), living in Hawaii for the past 12 years. I work with databases all day long and that gives me many opportunities to blog the whole time I’m at work! Everybody wins!
But really… I’m just a girl, waiting for a sperm to love me.
2) Why did you start blogging?
I have absolutely no memory, so I started writing things down on paper… but then I would lose the paper, started it all over again, and then lose the paper again. I also have a tendency to remember things that didn’t actually happen as real, it’s not that I’m lying, because I totally believe it, but others might object. But if I write it down, then it must have happened! So I just really want to remember my life and be able to share my accurate stories with my grandchildren one day… plus blogging is free and its way easier than writing cursive!
3) If you could live anywhere in the world for a year without any repercussions (your job and house will still be waiting for you, your animals could come, you’d continue getting paid)… where would you live?
If it was for only 1 year, I would like to live somewhere that snows and that has a lot of wildlife, like Alaska or Yosemite National Park… I freaking hate cold weather but snow is so damn cute!
On a second thought… I would live in a car! Because then, since my job is guaranteed, I could road trip everywhere I’ve always wanted to!! A-HA!
4.) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Depends… if my nutrition depended on it I’m gonna say coconut. If not, I’ll live on chocolate, provided that its cellulite producing abilities are eliminated from this equation.
5.) Apple or PC?
An Apple a day means you will never find that document you saved last night. Definitely a PC gal.
6.) You’ve just been given 1 million dollars. What do you do first?
Quit my job in style.
7.) What’s your favorite movie and why?
I love Pollyanna and (nerd alert) The Sound of Music. Pollyanna was the first book I read by myself as a kid and it has such an important lesson that I still think about it today. You know how at the end of every year TV channels like to show The Sound of Music? Well, my late grandma was obsessed with the movie and we watched repeatedly every year and we would make all the little puppets from the puppet show. I can pretty much say all the lines in that movie.
8.) You can only wear one color variation for the rest of your life. What color do you choose?
White. It’s just peaceful
9.) N*Sync or BSB?
Shit… I was a BSB girl…but they turned out to be such weirdos and I like JT now… but still BSB I guess, if I need to choose a group
10.) Do you want to be a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a stay-at-home-mom-until-the-babies-go-to-school?
None and all at the same time. I want to be a stay at home working mom. Although currently on hold, I spent my year last year developing a website store of Hawaiian souvenirs called Aloha By Mail… but I had to delay my grand opening after my parents moved in because now I have no room to work anymore…. Once they move out in a few months, I’ll get that shit going and hopefully I’ll be able to be a full-time mom and still work!
11.) If you could have any job of your choice and get paid top dollar… what would your career be?
Professional Traveler? Wine drinker? Sex Toy experimenter? There are so many options!
ELEVEN NEW FACTS ABOUT ME
1) I’m a certified scuba diver
2) I hate roller coasters
3) I would like to adopt 2 kids but don’t have $30K to do it, especially if I have to do IVF… so any suggestions on how I can bypass that is very welcome
4) I used to model
5) I went diving with sharks without the cave Here’s a video I made from the dive. (I almost pooped my pants bikini)
6) I had a knee injury last year, had to stop yoga and spinning, resulting in heavy drinking and 20Lb extra
7) I plant my own veggies (although my finger is brown)
8) I want to move to Jupiter, FL eventually
9) I’m fascinated by planets and anything space related
10) I only have girl names on my baby names list
11) I’m a great cook! Seriously!
Sierra Eats, Cleans, and Lives Clean: because I aspire to do all these things too!
Honestly Infertile: you got me really intrigued as to who you are! So question #1 is all for you! Tell me, I can keep a secret!
This Man’s Journey: because you’re an islander like me! And I think that what you’re doing will be of an amazing value for your son when he’s older
Living in Bliss: because I like you and you seem down to Earth.
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1) Who are you?
2) Why did you start blogging?
3) How do you really feel about Facebook?
4) If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
5) What are your pet peeves?
6) What inspires you?
7) Does God exist?
8) Can you cry under water?
9) Where have you traveled to?
10) What’s your current short term goal?
11) What does your life look like 20 years from now?